International Visegrad Fund
Project title: Communication, Cooperation, Competences, Competitiveness - Demonstration of skills of students.
International Visegrad Fund, Kráľovské údolie, 8, 811 02 Bratislava, SK, http://visegradfund.org/
The project would be implemented within the Visegrad Fund. During the project we want to carry several mutual visits between project partners:
Czech Republic:Business Academy and Higher Professional School of Social Studies, Ostrava – Marianske Hory, Karasova 16, Ostrava, 709 00, Czech Republic, www.oao.cz
Hungary:Slovak Kindergarten, Grammar and Secondary School and Dormitory, Lomb u.,1-7, Budapest, 1139, Hungary, www.szlovak-bp.sulinet.hu
Poland:The Tomasz Klenczar Complex of Schools n.4, Katowice, T. Boya-Żeleńskiego, 96, Katowice, 40-750, Poland, www.klenczar.pl
Slovakia:Business academy, Watsonova, 61, Košice, 040 01 , Slovakia, www.oake.sk
During these exchanges mobilities then pass valuable experience in financial literacy, presentation and communication.
Czech republic:Throughout the project organize workshop to support the practical skills of students. Czech participants will focus on:
• presentation skills
• financial planning
• organize a competition for the best student presentation on a given topic.
Poland:Topic of exchange of students and teachers in Katowice will be connected with communication skills. Polish participants will focus on:
• voice training
• non-verbal communication /body language
• written communication in English
• visual image studio visit in stylist
The scope of practical skills will be concerned taught profile in school: presentation of activities in forwarding laboratory at school.
Hungary:Hungarian participants will focus on:
• sport activities (will organize basketball tournament for students)
• quiz program on v4
Slovakia: Slovak participants will focus on:
• enable students get practical communication and presentation skills by presenting own quest
• improve linguistic competence in English participation in international meetings
• obtain new information about the common history of the population of the partner countries
• through training and workshops to reinforce communication skills in vocational English